We are seeking a Bookkeeper for a professional services firm and several associated entities. The ideal candidate will have a stable work history and be computer savvy. This is an outstanding and collegial small office environment and flexible time arrangements will be considered.
- Perform daily Accounts Receivable functions including client invoices and statements, receipts, and collections
- Set up new vendors and manage vendor database and reporting/insurance requirements
- Perform daily Accounts Payable functions including voucher, disbursements, and payment processing
- Assist in preparing monthly reconciliations
- Manage vendor account set-up and maintenance.
- Be accountable for payroll entry for a 50+ employee base
- Generate reports, documents, and forms for tax reporting.
- Manage multiple, shared email accounts including categorizing and prioritizing.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred; experience equivalent will be considered
- AR/AP with Quickbooks and/or Right Networks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Stable work history, good professional references and ability to pass a background check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $46,000.00 per year