We are seeking Call Center Specialists to receive customer calls and assist applicants with their applications for rental assistance. This is an excellent opportunity to help Texas with the recovery from the COVID-19. You will be working with a great team. Successful candidates must have a pleasant phone voice, basic computer skills, good grammar and a can-do attitude.
This is an immediate need for on-site work in an environment that will be taking all precautions for current working conditions including disinfection of workspaces between shifts and social distancing.
- Attend training to learn how to answer and process calls and documents.
- Maintain and update the customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Communicate appropriately with applicants and management.
- Ability to ask probing questions and read between the lines of what the individual is needing
- Excellent verbal communication/phone voice
- Associates Degree + 1 year of call center experience
- Pleasant demeanor and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- 40 hours/week
- 6 months anticipation duration, possibly longer