We are seeking an Environmental Engineer to support a wide variety of environmental projects for a Mississippi Gulf Coast based engineering firm. The position involves projects including environmental compliance audits, regulatory compliance, due diligence assessments (individual and portfolio opportunities), and environmental remediation. This is a great opportunity with growth potential within a highly respected firm.
Position can be hybrid – a combination of working on-site and remote.
- Provide engineering services to federal, state, and municipal agencies and industrial companies
- Perform engineering design for environmental projects, including preparation of drawings, specifications, calculations, and other design deliverables
- Develop operation, maintenance, and monitoring plans
- Interface and effectively communicate with clients and staff in Mississippi and surrounding states
- Manage projects and work with current staff to ensure quality and timeliness
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Licensed Professional Engineering (PE) in Mississippi
- 3+ years of related experience conducting and planning projects under RCRA, CERCLA, TSCA, Title V, UST, and Brownfield regulatory programs
- Versatile self-starter with initiative
- Demonstrated high level of technical writing ability
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Working experience in environmental compliance, investigation and remediation
- $75-85K+ DOE
- Excellent Benefits