We are seeking Accounting Supervisor (3-5 years of experience) and Manager (7-10 years of experience) candidates to work on a CARES Act recovery program.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking firm committed to developing team members through exceptional leadership and by providing state of the art tools.
Positions are full time, direct hire for a project with anticipated duration of 18 months to 2 years. The work location is on site in Ridgeland.
- Review and understand available strategies across multiple areas
- Recommend funding prioritization
- Develop comprehensive plans for spending federal funds for short-term and long-term objectives
- Review and approve funding requests submitted by Team members
- Implement solutions to accelerate funding review processes
- Lead training and provide technical assistance to funded recipients
- Lead a team to effectively communicate eligible and ineligible expenses to potential recipients, internal partners, and the public at large
- Manage content updates for public transparency website
- Review and finalize real-time status reports of funding
- Manage day-to-day oversight and compliance activities
- Manage responses to state and federal oversight and monitoring activities
- BBA or Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a closely related field
- 3-10 years accounting experience
- Plus: Current CPA license or PMS certification
- Plus: Federal grant administration and compliance experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to remain organized under heavy workload and stay on task
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory background check
- $70-90K+ DOE
- Excellent benefits package