We are seeking Grant Eligibility Analysts to work on an oversight team to analyze documentation to determine if funds are allowable by federal grant program rules and regulations. Candidates must be critical thinkers who aren’t afraid to speak up and contribute solutions for the greater good. Positions are fully remote for candidates located in MS, TX, AR, AL, GA, TN, FL.
- Ensure program applicants are continuously updated regarding the status of their program application. Frequent, diligent, and professional communication required.
- Obtain a working knowledge of applicant needs and program eligibility criteria.
- Understand federal grant program requirements and other key objectives.
- Understand federal grant program processes from start to finish
- Gathers applicant documentation and uploads to program system
- Record all communications and testing results
- Must be able to meet production goals
- Maintain confidentiality of program information
- 4-year college degree is preferred in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field
- 1 year of relative job experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet
- Ability to perform mathematical operations, use analytical skills and interpret/evaluate information in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with CDBG, HUD or other federal grant programs is a plus
- Working experience with 2 CFR 200 is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and apply requirements, policies, and procedures
- Detail-oriented with close attention to program compliance requirements, record keeping guidelines, and file closeout expectations
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service skills and knowledge of customer service best practices
- Ability to perform some evening or weekend work as required
- $25-28/hr. dependent on experience
- Through October