We are seeking two Grant Managers to work on a massive grant administrative project for a Biloxi-based engineering firm. Positions are full-time, permanent, direct hire with our client. Positions will provide compliance support over the entire aware life cycle and support overall project execution of federally funded grants.
Positions can be hybrid – a combination of working on-site and remote.
- Provide support over the entire award life-cycle; from pre-proposal to closeout, in administering contracts, grants, subgrants, subcontracts, and purchase orders
- Assess contract readiness, review subaward application files and choice of instrument, conduct budget reviews and cost/ price analysis, draft and negotiate subcontracts and subgrants
- Support effective award implementation by providing guidance, and interpreting terms and conditions
- Advise on project-specific procurement and subaward requirements, compliance concerns, and flow-down provisions
- Gather and prepare supporting documentation.
- Significant spreadsheet work with Microsoft SharePoint/Excel
- Project coordination and oversight
- Coordination with grant recipients
- Data Analysis, Data Entry, and Data Reconciliation
- Digital File Organization and Management
- Assist in documenting and improving processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of progressive experience in awards management, subcontracting/procurement, and proposal development or possess equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands-on experience with and knowledge of US Federal requirements (FAR, 2 CFR 200/Uniform Guidance)
- Demonstrate knowledge of common contract instruments, including Cost Reimbursement, Fixed, Price, Time and Materials, and Indefinite Delivery types
- Display familiarity with proposal and award budgets, basic cost/price analysis, and reviewing supporting documentation
- Exhibit proven negotiation skills, including the ability to make sound decisions and apply creative problem-solving capabilities
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment maintaining details and multiple priorities by showing exemplary organizational and analytical skills
- Utilize diplomatic skills, including ability to effectively manage varied internal and external relationships, and maintain organizational confidentiality
- Exercise strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and capability to utilize other software as needed
- $65-75K+ DOE
- Excellent Benefits