We are seeking a Manufacturing Purchasing Specialist for a telecommunications equipment company. In this role you will be responsible for receiving, shipping, purchasing and inventory. This is an onsite position in Pearl.
- Receive and check incoming materials for correct counts, paperwork, damage, and quality requirements. Tag raw materials.
- Perform quality checks and assist with maintaining QA files and records.
- Coordinate with shipping supervisor to assist with pulling, allocating, and processing orders.
- Detect order processing issues and assist with troubleshooting.
- Create purchase orders and receivers.
- Identify suppliers and negotiate pricing/terms.
- Coordinate with accounting.
- Maintain accurate inventories.
- 3-5 years inventory management or purchasing experience in manufacturing.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, negotiating, and interpersonal skills.
- Business computer and office equipment operational skills required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- $45,000 – $60,000 annual salary DOE
- Medical insurance