Our client is a highly respected specialty developer of software applications for organizations in Mississippi and throughout the US. Based in the Jackson metro-area, this company has grown at a rapid rate and is looking for top developer candidates.
In addition to a great work environment with outstanding pay, interesting clients and challenging applications to develop, this company features great benefits, a collaborative working environment in a great new office space, and the sorts of things that top tier developers demand for work/life balance. For the right developer, our client will build a team around you to help you get/stay at the top of your game.
Our client is seeking expert level development talent in .Net Framework languages: VB, C#, ASP.NET MVC, & Web API as well as relational database knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Collaborate with the CIO, other developers and client-facing team members to meet specification needs and design/optimize code
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Develop testing regimens
- Accurately estimate development time to assist in managing client expecatations
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Associates degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred in computer science or a closely related technical discipline
- 2+ years of experience building applications to completion on Microsoft’s .NET Framework
- Experience with .NET Core, Razor Pages or Azure development techniques a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow specifications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- $70-85K+ DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision and disability insurance
- Paid Time off