Our client is seeking an Office Administrator to join their team. This is a critical administrative and operational role and an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and top-notch organizational skills to make a difference in a growing company. The ideal candidate strives for excellence and thrives in a fast-paced, multifaceted position.
This is an on-site position. Work hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday with a 1 hour lunch.
- Customer Care
- Inventory Management
- Project Estimates
- Coordinating shipping of parts/supplies
- Preferred: Associates degree
- Ability to use email, Microsoft Office, and company software systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Professional demeanor
- Experience using ERP is a plus
- Previous experience with people management
$45-50K DOE + health insurance and other benefits