Our client is a highly respected specialty developer of software applications for organizations in Mississippi and throughout the US. Based in the Jackson metro-area, this company has grown at a rapid rate and is looking for top talent.
In addition to a great work environment with outstanding pay, interesting clients and challenging projects, this company features great benefits, a collaborative working environment in a great new office space, and the sorts of things that top tier software engineers/architects demand for work/life balance.
Our client is seeking an expert level Senior Microsoft Solutions Engineer is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of Microsoft based information systems, both on-premises and in Azure. In this role, you will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments. High value candidates will have PowerShell capabilities and solid understanding of Azure Stack and how to wrap hybrid solutions around it.
- Design and execute the technical implementation for Microsoft infrastructure and cloud computing services both in-house and for customers.
- Deliver solutions that align with the customer business needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key technical contacts within customer accounts and become a trusted adviser.
- Run projects independently as well as work together with a project coordinator to successfully complete projects.
- Provide configuration recommendation and assistance to other solution deployment team members.
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications and implementation plans.
- Understand in-house and customer auditing and compliance requirements ensuring all work meets or exceeds the level of implementation, testing and documentation required.
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience in a Microsoft enterprise environment including:
- Understanding of cloud architectures and models
- Deployment of Windows Client and Windows Server in production environments.
- Configuration of Windows infrastructure via Group Policy and/or scripts.
- Adept at using PowerShell to automate and execute tasks.
- Networking Skills: DNS, DHCP, IP, Firewall, Switching, Routing, and Load-Balancing.
- Remote Desktop/Terminal Services for highly available production deployment.
- PLUS: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite / Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S)
- 3+ years of experience with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) upgrade, consolidation, and migration projects
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft 365 with at least one year of experience migrating mailboxes.
- 1+ year experience with hybrid Azure deployments.
- 1+ year experience Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) or Azure Active Directory and understanding of SAML 2.0 and cloud SSO providers.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and getting it right the first time.
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects.
- Self-motivated, guided, directed and passionate; ability to deliver without being asked more than once for a given task.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
- Preferred: Experience working in a consulting environment.
- $70-85K+ DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision and disability insurance
- Paid Time off