We are seeking an Underwriter Associate for a Southeast Regional insurance carrier. Ideal candidates will have strong medical insurance industry knowledge and be driven to utilize their knowledge and insight to design creative solutions in a collaborative work environment. In this role, you will be working with outside insurance brokers to build insurance solutions.
- Assist with developing quotes for supplemental medical insurance (GAP) plans.
- Interact with brokers who request plan quotes and renewals.
- Help provide innovative solutions.
- Major Medical insurance and Medical GAP plan knowledge
- Familiar with Major Medical Insurance plans for MS, LA or AL.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Creative, flexible, self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Plus: Medical underwriting experience.
- $50-58K DOE
- Health, Dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance